See an ad you like? Your clicks help support our site, thank you!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bath and Body Works- Free Travel Size Item with ANY Purchase!



I ADORE these coupons!  You can buy the cheapest thing in the store if you want, and get a free travel size item of your choice.  Their "travel sizes" are actually pretty decent sized, if you ask me!

Last time, I bought a 50 cent hand sanitizer holder, and 2 mini hand sanitizers (regularly $1.50 each, but mine were clearanced to 75 cents each after Mother's Day).  For my free items, I got a matching set of lotion, body wash, and body spray.  I paid a total of $2, and the freebies alone were worth $15.  A great way to spoil yourself, or make a fun gift for someone!  



All you have to do is separate your transactions.  1 item your're buying, 1 free travel size item, and 1 coupon.  You can print as many of these coupons as you want, and lather, rinse, repeat :-)

Get your printable coupon HERE






0 comments: