See an ad you like? Your clicks help support our site, thank you!

Follow by Email

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bath and Body Works- Free Travel Size Item with ANY Purchase!



I ADORE these coupons!  You can buy the cheapest thing in the store if you want, and get a free travel size item of your choice.  Their "travel sizes" are actually pretty decent sized, if you ask me!

Last time, I bought a 50 cent hand sanitizer holder, and 2 mini hand sanitizers (regularly $1.50 each, but mine were clearanced to 75 cents each after Mother's Day).  For my free items, I got a matching set of lotion, body wash, and body spray.  I paid a total of $2, and the freebies alone were worth $15.  A great way to spoil yourself, or make a fun gift for someone!  



All you have to do is separate your transactions.  1 item your're buying, 1 free travel size item, and 1 coupon.  You can print as many of these coupons as you want, and lather, rinse, repeat :-)

Get your printable coupon HERE






0 comments: